Monday, August 29, 2011

What I'm Reading: The Hunger Games Trilogy


(via)

***Warning***
if you don't have any extra spare time
*for this book series*
to totally entrap you
I wouldn't go pick it up until you do
because...
from the moment I opened the cover on this book
It was glued to my fingers
I didn't so much read this book
-I devoured it-
along with the second and third book in the series

The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
&
MockingJay
By Suzanne Collins

(via)


***Warning***
*these books are violent- surprisingly so since they are technically young adult novels*



3 comments:

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I just finished the Hunger Games series, and they are so addicting! You can check out my review here:

http://inthepinkandgreen.blogspot.com/2011/08/book-review-hunger-games-trilogy.html

Carly Messmer said...

Loved the series! I can't wait for the movie!

My Life as A Plate said...

I heard these books were SUPER addicting they are next on my list! I am excited to start them!