Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vintage barbie inspiration


extranuance:

Models Annie, Marijke and Michele Lucky respectively presenting  red symphony Barbie doll , hawaiian Barbie doll  and businesswoman Barbie doll in Paris may 14, 1964. Full credit: AGIP -  Rue des Archives / The Granger Collection
(via)

Models Annie, Marijke and Michele Lucky respectively presenting red symphony Barbie doll , hawaiian Barbie doll and businesswoman Barbie doll in Paris may 14, 1964. Full credit: AGIP - Rue des Archives / The Granger Collection

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

adore this. so glad I came across your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com