Monday, November 8, 2010

Cocktails for the Cure

*My new job is challenging*
and very different
from the bar tending I've done
for most of my professional experience 
~a bonus to my new job is that I get to put on events~
so 
in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month
We held an amazing evening
~with~
*Cocktails for the Cure*
the whole staff
wore our signature pink shirts
(the guys were thrilled)
so a big pink
*Thank you*
to everyone who participated
and supported
(yay! to good causes too)

(B.T. in his Passionately Pink Tee)

(My pink dress)
I'm waiting for my pink hair!


*Thank You to the Ladies of*
they were putting in pink hair extensions 

*they are drinking a Ta-Ta-Tini*
each of the bartenders
came up with a pink drink
to raise money to donate to the 
the Ta-Ta-Tini was the hands down winner for the evening
but I loved them all!

(Kristen of Darlin'I and I)

We take as a personal threat,
 the lump in every friend's breast. 
 ~Martha Weinman Lear, Heartsounds

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ta-Ta Tini's were for sure delicious! Great Event Hallie.

Anonymous said...

I bet you are wonderful at planning events... esp PINK ones!

Hallie said...

thank you ladies!

Kerr said...

what a great event! I like your pink dress.