Friday, July 29, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray! Loving where you live Trader Joe's edition

I love where I live
*Mount Pleasant is pretty awesome*
( All American City 2010 )

and today it got even better
because...
Trader Joe's 
has opened a store in Mount Pleasant
and it was a madhouse


the long lines were totally worth it
my cart was filled to the brim
*Two Buck Chuck*
a Guacamole kit
an amazing frozen green shrimp curry
and my favorite shaving lotion
(now I don't have to buy it on ebay)
Wooooo hooooo!


2 comments:

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I went today too! It was craziness but I'm so excited we have one near. My favorite purchase was the cilantro dressing. Its AMAZING

Carly Messmer said...

Oh I'm so excited! I'm a little late, but I have a date with the new Trader Joe's Wednesday night. Can't wait!