Friday, February 19, 2010

Green Thumb

My Grandpa was a gardener
he maintained a full on serious garden
corn, okra, tomatoes
*he would grow it all*

me on the other hand.....
I've never started plants from seeds
~totally lazy gardener~
buying my plants
and then transplanting them into their pots
and feeling quite accomplished 
when I'm done

Well no more lazy gardening!
I'm breaking out my genetic green thumb
*plus*
~I love a good project~

seed trays are an easy start

Just add water
-and they triple in size- 
ready for some seeds

*here are my little starter plants*
with plenty indirect sunlight

and in just a few days
Surprise!
my little seedlings are poking out already
**I am super excited**

3 comments:

Sarah Whitney said...

Awesome! I've never seen these before.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work... I like to think I have a green thumb but I dont.

Kristen said...

Let me know when i can come over with my pots and soil to grab some herbs. :)